LET ME BE YOUR AMPLIFICATION ALLY
Are you a social entrepreneur or creative with too many balls in the air?
You create good work. You care about those you serve. But your energy is precious, and your days have a way of slipping by. Maybe you’re dreaming of a shorter to-do list. Perhaps some days you wish a friendly, capable helper would just appear.
Maybe what you need is an amplification ally. Someone who gets you and your business. Who can lighten the load or serve as your ad-hoc creative buddy. Someone who can free you up from everyday tasks or riff with you on strategic ones, just when you need it most. Contact me for a free consultation, to see if we’re a good fit.
How Can My Experience Serve Your Needs?
You may have heard that nonprofit employees are notorious for working hard, wearing a lot of hats, and loving what they do. If so, you’ve heard right! I should know. I worked at the same nonprofit for nearly 15 years, and now I’m ready to bring this same ethos to help you.
Resourceful doesn’t even begin to describe my my track record. Chances are you’re a multipotentialite, too, so you understand. Since 2001, I have served as a museum educator at the largest state history museum in the United States (yep, Minnesotans love their history).
No work season has been exactly like the last. My day has job evolved routinely, as have the projects I’ve worked on. Jumping in and figuring things out is the norm, and I enjoy it. In 2014 I started my own blog, which fulfills my soul and lets me tinker with technology. At my job and on my passion project, I’ve performed a variety of roles. Do you need help with any of the following?
- Copywriting (Newsletter, Blog Post, Letters, Memos, Communications, Grants, Proposals, Reports)
- Editing, Substantive or Copyediting
- Instructional Design/Curriculum Writing
- Preparing Training Materials
- Audience Research (Online Surveys, Focus Groups, Interviews)
- Defining Your Audience
- Developing Presentations in PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Making or Formatting Spreadsheets
- Creating Simple Infographics or Data Visualizations
- Planning Workshop Agendas
- Designing or Executing Craft Projects
- Prepping Invitations
- Setting Up or Executing Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook)
- Refining the Look and Feel of a Brand (not logo design)
- Taking Customized Photos (Nature, Office, Other)
- Basic Photo/Image Editing (With or without copy, not graphic design)
- Custom: What Have I Missed?
If you see a match for your needs, consider collaborating with me! Contact me for a free consultation.