It’s my first linky party, y’all! What does that mean? I want to hear your stories. So, anytime in February, write a post about how mending or making has changed your life or someone else’s. The change doesn’t have to be big. (Though if it is, who am I to stop you?)
Maybe you’ll make a note for your kid’s lunchbox, and it’ll bring a smile to her face. Perhaps you’ll take a step toward mending a habit you’d like to repair. Or maybe you’ll tell about a project that’s making a difference in your community. Who knows? You might even make a craft project out of an item that needs mending. Regardless, share a story about changing life for the better.
By all means, be liberal with your interpretation. Post a photo, write a poem, dream up a fiction piece, or write a straightforward post. Whatever you do, don’t worry about perfection. Just take part in the conversation.
Then, every Wednesday during February, I’ll write a round-up featuring some of your (sure-to-be inspiring) posts.
JUMP IN. HERE’S HOW.
- Get into the spirit of encouraging others, taking care of yourself, and making stuff.
- Anytime in February, write a post on the theme.
- When your post is ready, go to the Mend, Make, Change Link-Up Page add your entry.
- Then, read at least two posts from your fellow party contributors.
- Pick your fave post from a fellow party-goer, then share it generously on your social media of choice.
- Check back here on Wednesdays in February. I’ll write a round-up of the stories submitted that week.
- If you have questions or recommendations, shoot me an email or a write a comment. (Remember, this is the first time I’ve done this, so I’m open to suggestions.)
TIPS FOR YOUR POST:
- Use original content throughout your post. I know you know this.
- The point is dialogue, so don’t link to giveaways or anything you’re selling.
- Go ahead. Have fun.